Search the forum,
  • Thread starter sedgy34
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1K

Discuss Greendeal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sedgy34

We are installing boilers & solar on the green deal do you have customers needing a new boiler? No upfront cost on the installation
you could even do the installation, get intouch [email protected]
many thanks Ian

There's probably No Interest in it once they find out the cost.

Theres no upfront costs guys on the installation only on the survey.
the savings made payback the installation, the customer can also get quotes for the work as long as the installers quoting are pas2030.

Green deal can kiss my grits

Your entitled to your oppinion
We are setup to help people who don't have the money for a new boiler, there are a considerable amount of family's in this situation.

Yep and my opinon ,is as follows the only people who gain from green deal are fly boy call centre owners and the big six, I've worked hard to get the skills and qualifications to work in this industry, and am not interested in the race to the bottom situation that this and other schemes of its ilk try to force upon the rates of the hard working tradesmen and women, without whom the scheme would not even be possible on paper. I'll keep plugging away earning an honest living without the help of this ridiculous scheme.

Closing this thread.

Sedgy, you appear to be offering something only a sponsor would be permitted to do. Please stop this now.

If you wish to become a sponsor the contact the owner via the button on the home page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Greendeal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, looking for some recommendations for a slimline indirect unvented cylinder to go with a new system boiler that we're having installed soon. Only need around 120/125 ltr for our usage and could possibly make do with 100. Been looking at a few different brands including the Megaflo which...
Replies
Views
Dear professionals, could someone kindly advise on per below issue, please let me know if more pictures or details needed. I think my Auto Air Vent is now leaking. A little background on the boiler – installed a year ago in Feb, Valiant Heat only boiler Eco Tec plus 424, plus new pump. The leak...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have a single recirculation pump serving both of our homes. However, after the pump, the recirculation circuit splits into two separate branches, each...
Replies
Views
Hello My solar thermal system appears to be leaking fluid (pics attached). Could anyone give me an indication of what the issue is likely to be and the potential cost to rectify? The system was installed in May 2021 and has a flat plate panel on the roof. It works very well generally and...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water was dripping from the condensation pipe. Our regular gas engineer(who installed the boiler) was not available and will be in a couple of days. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock