Search the forum,

Discuss Grohe mono Red tap won't turn off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Grohe boiling water unit and tap. It has been working well for a couple of weeks. All of a sudden there was a funny noise and the tap just kept emptying the hot water out. The tap is turned off. I have had to turn water supply off just before the filter. There is a new filter installed. Any ideas if the tap is a repairable unit and where to buy new parts for it? I can not find anything on website and all help lines are closed for the holiday period. Many thanks

Ok I found a video on YouTube and I have taken the tap to pieces and reset the washers. It seems ok now, but I think I will replace all the washers in the New Year just incase it happens again. Any other advice would be gratefully received. :)

Ok I found a video on YouTube and I have taken the tap to pieces and reset the washers. It seems ok now, but I think I will replace all the washers in the New Year just incase it happens again. Any other advice would be gratefully received. :)

Depending on age it might be under warrenty have you tried phoning them up?

Well I tried to order the hot water cartridge from Grohe's website, but it was not listed. I phoned their technical services and they sent me a new one free of charge immediately. Awesome service. Many thanks Grohe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grohe mono Red tap won't turn off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock