Search the forum,

Discuss Grohe Movario trio digital shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoney Ground

Stoney Ground
Esteemed
Gas Engineer
I have a Customer who has 2 of these, installed 2006& 2009
Both are running for 10-20 seconds, then go to 20-service.
Have cleaned filters on all inlets and also removed flow restrictor in handset.
Was unable to access service mode on controller.

Any experts on these have any tips or it’s 2 new systems, spares are not available for these and as digital processors have no serviceable parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grohe Movario trio digital shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an old Aqualisa A2 processor and am doing a refit. I would like to add a digital diverter, but not sure if they are compatible. So first question... Is a digital diverter compatible with an Aqualisa Quartz A2 (pumped - gravity fed). I have a feeling it's not, and I don't have the funds...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a contractor who can get to Harrow (HA5) and who knows their way around a Grohe F digital wireless shower controller. Grohe customer services say that it needs a software update.
Replies
Views
Hi, Grohe shower Grotherm 1000 smart starts very high temp, then runs cold (28C) in 2 mins Changed thermostatic cartridge for a new one Exactly the same problem? Inlet temp 54 C Inlet pressure Hot 3.5 Bar Inlet pressure Cold 3.5 Bar Any advice appreciated Jason
Replies
Views
Hi Can anyone please give advice on our Grohe Smart shower. It initially starts off hot for 30 seconds then goes luke warm, initially tried a new cartridge and it’s still the same and we have also checked the inlets and both clear. We now thing it has something to do with the water feed? Test...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off and capped it off for the time being, fast forward 3 months the same thing in the main bathroom, that one is leaking from the mixer bar, (no issues...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock