Search the forum,

Discuss GROHE RED Purple blinking in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, I have a grohe red that doesn't warm the water anymore. The light on the tap is blinking in purple and the light on the boiler is white. getting boiling wzater from the tap is working (but it is cold). I think that there is an issue with internal sensor or the integrated circuit.
I try to have some help from Grohe but they told me to ask the serices (70 euros for the trip + 80 € /h) I asked the price for the two internal components and after 3 mails they told me that they were not available.(because internal components). Do you know if it is still possible to get those components? I don't want to pay 150 € to get a response : we cannot fix your device

Thansk

Reply to GROHE RED Purple blinking in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock