Search the forum,

Discuss Grohe Taps from Europe - Will they fit in UK/Ireland? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckfast

Thinking of buying some Grohe taps online from Germany, as they are crazy prices here in Rep of Ireland.

I wonder if they will have the same fittings as the British/Irish standard?

Also, I am looking at Grohe taps that are specifically marketed as "low pressure". Our house does not have any pumps (Other than one pump for a mixer shower, which we are having our plumber install).
I assume that the "low Pressure" taps might be best?#

Thanks!

The Grohe taps you buy in the UK have the German fittings on them, so you'll need a 3/8 - 1/2' adapter wherever you buy them from.
If your hot water system is open vented then you'll need a dual flow mixer.

The Grohe taps you buy in the UK have the German fittings on them, so you'll need a 3/8 - 1/2' adapter wherever you buy them from.
If your hot water system is open vented then you'll need a dual flow mixer.

BES number 8049

Thanks guys. Just on a similar topic. I am also getting a mixer shower from Germany - I will ask my plumber to install a pump in the hot water press. Any concerns on buying a thermostatic mixer shower from Germany? Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grohe Taps from Europe - Will they fit in UK/Ireland? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock