Search the forum,

Discuss GSR private forum? **** in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Tyrrell

Gas Engineer
Ok - now it might just be me but I've been trying for a while so I'll ask in order to save me any more wasted time:-
Why can't I see the GSR private forum?
I've put my details in as requested, but I did have to do this twice as it lost them, and my profile shows the GSR badge yet all I can see is the public forum.
Is it something I've missed?

Oh - and I keep getting a message telling me that the thread title has to be 20 characters minimum - what's that about?

Robert, have you gone right down the list, go past public forum keep going and you will gsr private forum.

Oh and 20 characters I just dots.

Thanks Shaun - that works but going down the list as Stani suggests, doesn't appear to work for me.
You can see in the attached images that it isn't showing.
Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 21.10.49.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 21.11.14.png

keep going rob

its under the Access-Only Plumbing Forums

If you can't access it pm me your gsr number and I can sort it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to GSR private forum? **** in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was previously a member of this forum about 7 years back but lost my login details so started again! I moved abroad and packed in the gas for a couple of years and then returned to the UK and went to Uni to be a teacher. After realising teaching is a massive headache I want to get...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30 year old Baxi back boiler was still going strong, I've finally succumbed to pressure from Mrs RWD and had a Combi installed. The Heating Engineer that...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system installed in 2003 and manufactured by Underfloor Direct in NI - Now out of business. It's one of their triple tube systems and hasn't given me much...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a cold water tank this tank feeds six properties in a straight line below my property is on the third floor so in the middle. The job would entail...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock