Search the forum,

Discuss Guiillot Ignis Optimagas 291 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aligorgon

Did a service on a couple of these today, one I discovered had a leak on the heat exchanger.

I'll be honest never worked on them before and have been trying to source a replacement HE

Tried the main players parts centre, PTS and BSS. But no joy parts centre closed thier account with the manufacturer back in 2011 for some reason.

Has anyone worked on these in the past and found a supplier for parts for these boilers???

Here's their address and number, you should be able to get some answers off them.

Guillot-Ygnis Heating Ltd

2 Fitzhamon Court
Featherstone Road Wolverton Mill
Milton Keynes
MK12 6LB

01908 227720

thanks croppie

I have been in touch with them directly but haven't got an answer from them yet, i think there is only one lady in that office and she was contacting the office in france for me..

in the meantime BSS put me onto city plumbing in manchester who I have never used before they have managed to source the heat exchanger for me for the cheap price of 2667 plus vat... ouch

have you changed one of these before?? they look a bit of a pig to get out

never heard of them till just now, I've worked on Allen Ygnis boilers but they were cast iron sectional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Guiillot Ignis Optimagas 291 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock