Search the forum,

Discuss H&S Assignment Risk Assessments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regards to Risk assessment templates
Comment on the reason for the different templates:
COSHH
Work at height assessment
Manual handling assessment

help anyone???????????????????????

Google is your friend. They apply everybody not just plumbers - so loads of diverse info on web

Cos each of those activity will have different levels of probability and severity so each needs its own assessment.
e.g. Working at height assessment - fall from height & severity = death but hopefully with protection in place probability should be low whereas Manual handling assessment - injury is likely to be minor strains etc but probability is very high and not much protection can be afforded.

With regards to Risk assessment templates
Comment on the reason for the different templates:
COSHH
Work at height assessment
Manual handling assessment

help anyone???????????????????????

I work as a Health and Safety Consultant and would gladly guide any plumber through the creation of their own custom R.A.M.S. The CITB also offer a FREE smartphone app that really helps busy construction tradespeople like you. get in touch if you want any help.
Paul

I have worked as a Health and Safety advisor for several tradespeople, for nearly 10 years now, and would gladly help any of you to create RAMS for yourself, it need not be complex or expensive, for instance the CITB offer a free smartphone app that can create them on site in a couple of minutes.

Please contact me directly for more advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to H&S Assignment Risk Assessments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock