Search the forum,

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that one of those new waterfall effect wastes?

9f804a17d1269eb2222e4fe234887194.jpg
1aaf4c60bef0ef978a50425fff3e3645.jpg

Yes that's right. This NETATEC was held on to 9mm plasterboard with these expanding fixings. Yes it did fall off the wall when we were servicing it. No, the missing flue clips didn't make any difference to the fact that the installer didn't use or record any fga results on 18/04/2012. Yes I've got your name and company details from your invoice for gas safe .

Yes that's right. This NETATEC was held on to 9mm plasterboard with these expanding fixings. Yes it did fall off the wall when we were servicing it. No, the missing flue clips didn't make any difference to the fact that the installer didn't use or record any fga results on 18/04/2012. Yes I've got your name and company details from your invoice for gas safe .
Go sheriff Ermi.... hunt em down and rope em in.

why bother putting your name to such a pi55 poor job. Good work ermi hope they throw the book at em but we know they won't.

Saw this, i pushed a letter through the persons door. Asking them if it was for a tumble dryer. Went back this week still Noone home. Luckily my mate knows them so he is gonna reccy it up.
y7arugut.jpg

Last edited:
How is it you guys can insert an image and I can't the pop up just gives you url search, I have some lovely photos i want to share

How is it you guys can insert an image and I can't the pop up just gives you url search, I have some lovely photos i want to share

I use a photo bucket account to upload them to. You then copy the IMG link and hey presto! a nice big picture

look at what i do,get a photo bucket account,load all your photos from your pc there, pick your photo,click on the img option it will flash copied then on your mouse right click and paste

Previous visitor dismantled this, legged it and now I`ve to figure what the hell is wrong with it.

E Combi.jpg

Attachments

• E Combi.jpg
    E Combi.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 222
Did you manage to salvage that heat engine? It looks pretty screwed! :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock