Search the forum,

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's real, I'll eat my RIDDOR report forms !

In retrospect I guarantee it's real I've seen some kitchen fitters do some bloody stupid things like this for example image.jpg

non gas safe eng decides to pipe up his new boiler

Cq9GSiHWgAAppFf.jpg

now with the exact kit hes got what would you of done

i would of dropped the boiler and re cored the flue and made things nice and fit the kit vertical

w...ww..wow

Floating pot expansion vessel

image.jpg

Nothing holding it up but the pipe 22l vessel so you know the weight when full timber !!!!!

IMG_20160928_134019.jpg
Lead gas pipe still connected. Gas fire never serviced properly

Restricted supply!

Last edited:
The unilite isn't a £5 or a £15 Halfords think mine cost £30-40, rechargeable led, good but dims after not a long use, I've got a Peli safety that lasts days far better

It is indeed a unilite. I have not noticed mine dimming really. i use it for around 30 mins to an hour a time on longer jobs. It then gets plugged into the van for a recharge. The one in the picture is one of the newer 600 lumens torches. It is a cracking bit of kit. What model Peli torch do you have Stani? I will give one a go.

I'm too cheap to be spending that sort of money. I use a cree pencil light for inspection, bright as the sun and cheap as I have a few dotted about the place. Can take a few weeks to arrive from China though...

[DLMURL]https://www.amazon.co.uk/UK-DIRECT%C2%AECREE-Lumens-Flashlight-Zoomable-Torch/dp/B00QKG7EKC/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A35RFWRBAA3IZ[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good old gas app engy thinks this is acceptable and good

image.jpg

So i'm back from Northern Ireland after doing the new McDonald's in Banbridge and here is my two hall of shame's I found whilst staying in a guest house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock