Search the forum,

Discuss Happy Easter..what you been up to today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Took the Mrs and the in-laws to a Sunday market for an hour or so then off to have a pub lunch couple of pints of Peroni ( didn't have any Moretti lol)...then back home to chill...got the flavour now anyone care to join me in the Arms whilst stocks last...lol regards Turnpin:)

Me and my kids took the dog out for a walk this morning.
I knocked a bit more of my garage down brick by brick to save for an extension.
I've been drinking sangria for a couple of hours now.

Mrs working today so took me old mum out for a walk in north norfolk and a sunday roast dont get to see her enough bless her happy days cheers kip

20170416_123043.jpg

20170416_113920.jpg

I went out with my wife earlier that day. We had a nice coffe and tea with some fresh made croissants. So, we back now and chilling and relaxing on the sofa. Tomorrow gets back to work and on Thursday off for couple of days.

May you all shoot me down right now but I've been working more or less all easter and long hours too, got to get all work done by Thurday got get off on holiday. It will be blue skies, sun and Pina coladas for us next weekend!

May you all shoot me down right now but I've been working more or less all easter and long hours too, got to get all work done by Thurday got get off on holiday. It will be blue skies, sun and Pina coladas for us next weekend!

Where are you bound pal ?

We are a roasters family mate. No mash here unless it's with a good old fashioned sausage and gravy :D:D

i would of let you off if i saw more than 2 yorks :D the roasters to yorks ratio is off :D

Its got to be roast potatoes! Anything else is a crime.

Mind you i do like mashed carrot and sweed with butter.

They look like pancakes not yorkies!

tbf they both have there pluses and negs but wouldnt say no to them :D

and before anyone asks yes i like them alot ;) have 8

Home made and the first time I have done them:p they looked horrible but tasted wicked:D

:) good lad normally if not raised enough add a wee bit more egg

Home made and the first time I have done them:p they looked horrible but tasted wicked:D
Im only ribbing you, one thing i really cant cook is bloody yorkshire puddings!

And to make it worse my missus can do them really well, if i make em the kids laugh and laugh and seriously wont even eat one!

Im only ribbing you, one thing i really cant cook is bloody yorkshire puddings!

And to make it worse my missus can do them really well, if i make em the kids laugh and laugh and seriously wont even eat one!

do you copy her mix? as theres not much else to go wrong

@Lou is a Yorkshire lass. Judges my mum's to bits for not rising much but i love 'em.

I made some ages ago and they were risen but a bit burnt. There's a fine line it seems!

I am indeed. But i cant make them like my grandma did. I can make a mean mince and dumplings though.

Haven't done much at all today. Tomorrow hoping to go for a day out if the weather is ok.

Had a lazy day today! Watched a horror film with the wife and then the F1 and some footie!

Then felt guilty for eating too much chocolate and went for a long run!

Had a lazy day today! Watched a horror film with the wife and then the F1 and some footie!

Then felt guilty for eating too much chocolate and went for a long run!
Damn it I missed the F1! Totally forgot about that! Who won?

Vettel again, Hamilton 2nd and Bottas 3rd. Was a decent race to be honest, worth watching the highlights :)

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy Easter..what you been up to today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

back from a nice meal for the Father -in-laws birthday tomorrow had a few pints of san miguel ....have got the flavour now back home ....anyone care to join me ...regards Turnpin;)
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
It's my birthday today ..the grandchildren have been round with my kids and partners been sung to and had gifts and cards thrust upon me just unloaded them when the brother in law turned up with 6 large bottles of beer to add to my stash....picked up the in laws and went off for a nice pub...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
Try again in the Arms lol!! I seem to stumble across these idiots every couple of years without fail. I wish my nutter detector was a bit better. He said before hand he would be getting a loan to pay for the installation and I should have realised then he would try absolutely anything to knock...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and iambic pentameter: Vote for your favourite and here we go again Go vote, young man!
Replies
Views
Masood
M
O
I live in rented accomodation (but am also myself a landlord elsewhere and wouldn't treat my tenants like this!). Since I moved in 3 months ago, there has been an issue with condensate leaking from the flue above the boiler (a Baxi Maxflow WM). The flue is approx 5-6 metres long, and therefore...
Replies
Views
leeagar
L
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock