Search the forum,

Discuss Happy Halloween People!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
Anyone going out trick or treating tonight or carved any pumpkins?

This is my effort!
IMG_20171025_181926862.jpg

Anyone going out trick or treating tonight or carved any pumpkins?

Pumpkins yes. The wife will take the kids treating to arranged houses and locations around the estate. But I will be at home handing out sweets. If it wasn’t Halloween I would probably be arrested for that:p:p:p:p;)

D41D6138-5D40-4570-93F6-EBA0BD31D24D.jpeg

Crikey they are fab! Puts mine to shame! I was proud of it too.

Well, I won the under 10s pumpkin carving competition (we did a Welsh dragon) a couple of years ago, together with a young lad of a friend's. But yours are probably better. [sulks]

No it was me lol I posted on the laptop the thread then realised the photo was on my phone so edited it hoping no one was quick enough to cotton on!

No it was me lol I posted on the laptop the thread then realised the photo was on my phone so edited it hoping no one was quick enough to cotton on!

Hahaha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy Halloween People!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock