Search the forum,

Discuss Have you tried one of these? The new Quick fit Flush valve. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
anyone tried one of these valves yet? I can't see the point of fitting a different drop valve in place of the one you have?

upload_2017-4-22_8-55-4.png

Its saying you don't have to remove the cistern to fit?
Interested in your views

Not yet but I am ordering myself one to test it out. Will obviously take a normal syphon and coupling kit with me just incase;);)

Nope as I wouldn't trust sticky tape to hold it down

I can't see them catching on, I would like to see one in action though. I also prefer the fluidmaster as a new install.

I was speaking to the wirquin rep last week and checked this over, I'm with you guys held down in position by what looked like double sided adhesive tape! Thanks but no thanks!

I'm willing to buy one and have a look at it. Not seen one before and would like to have a mess about with it. I'll make my mind up from there.

I fitted one, never again. The seal doesn't t stick as soon as you get water back in the cistern it lifted off! Went straight back to the merchants.

I don't think I will bother with one then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Have you tried one of these? The new Quick fit Flush valve. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock