Search the forum,

Discuss .....Heating water..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
4 year old heating system water treated with inhb once (was there doing the 4th year strip and service)

IMG_3908.JPG

I am not sure if I am looking down to the base of a black plastic filter full of clean water, or just black water.
I am guessing it is clean?
Magnetic Filters are fairly pointless imo once the water in a heating system settles.
I have chemical flushed a system with nearly all new rads very throughly, and the Magnaclean decreasingly picked up dirt.
But after draining and then mains flushing the amount in the filter has increased.

I am not sure if I am looking down to the base of a black plastic filter full of clean water, or just black water.
I am guessing it is clean?
Magnetic Filters are fairly pointless imo once the water in a heating system settles.
I have chemical flushed a system with nearly all new rads very throughly, and the Magnaclean decreasingly picked up dirt.
But after draining and then mains flushing the amount in the filter has increased.

First one mate as you can see the ball valve on the bottom

Reply to .....Heating water..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock