Search the forum,

Discuss Heatline C24 no hot water but central heating working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumbgaspaul

Gas Engineer
Some advice please - went to a boiler repair today - no hot water. When turned on Central heating - boiler fired up no problems. When demand for hot water was requested - nothing.
I know the pump, fan etc is working as the boiler fired for central heating.
Is the issue with the sensor on the hot water pipe?
Does anyone know how to check this or where I can get some technical advice for Heatline?
Back at this job on Monday and want to get it sorted as the tenant has been without hot water for 2 weeks now and I could only attend on Friday evening after 5pm.
Any advice gratefully received - cheers

You need to pm Lou or Dan your Gas safe registration number and license number which will need to be verified by them, you will then have access to the private Gas safe register forum where one of us can help you out , we cannot give out gas related advice on the open forum sorry but thats the rule . cheers kop .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline C24 no hot water but central heating working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock