Search the forum,

Discuss Heatline Monza - Water Leak: Aberdeen (Polish Plumbers) Gregor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W have had a lot of trouble with this boiler. My partner bought it from B & Q (Special Offer). My partner is Polish and I suggested that she had a chat with a Polish man who was in the plumbing section. She asked him to fit the boiler and radiators.

He was not qualified. He was incompetent and a poor workman, generally.

We complained and had a variety of visits by a variety of people, none of them particularly helpful.

Eventually, she got another Polish plumber to fix the boiler. There continued to be problems, do to poor assembly of the actual boiler.

Gregor, fixed the problems and seemed to be competent. However, when my partner wanted the boiler serviced, he broke the boiler, quite possibly deliberately.

She then got it fixed by another Polish plumber. Unfortunately, he is on holiday at the moment in Poland. He gave my partner a telephone number to ring, which turned out to be Gregor!

So here is a photo of the current problem. A water leak within the boiler.

Unfortunately, for the time being, I am unable to upload photos.

Seriously? You freely admit to having illegal work carried out in your house by an incompetent person who is highly unlikely to be on the gas safe register?

And then ask us to be complicit?

No. It ain't gonna happen.

Your best bet is to turn it off then get a registered guy in. Someone who knows what he's doing.

This mistake will be costing you I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline Monza - Water Leak: Aberdeen (Polish Plumbers) Gregor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock