Search the forum,

Discuss Hello, Another newbie here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Ant

Hello everyone

Just joined after googling some advice and it led me to this forum, which I'll be visiting quite a lot from now on. There's a few little projects I have going on so will be here almost daily I reckon.

Have a good weekend

Hello and welcome

Reply to Hello, Another newbie here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed. I do some install work too but nothing too big as I work alone and to be honest I'm not quick enough at installation work and not experienced in...
Replies
Views
Just popped in to say "Hi". Found this forum when looking for a solution to our stiff shower bar tap. Have got some ideas which I'll try. Had a new cartridge a few months back but it's a stupid design of tap with very little to grip, and when wet it's almost impossible to move. Well done...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock