Search the forum,

Discuss Hello everybody, Just checking out whats up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What size does hot tun go up to now. Found it splashes and overflows when full discharge on smaller ones.

Hi Vee
The rated steady state flow for the range is
hotun 15/22 - 12LPM
hotun hiflo 15/32 18LPM

The new sf range should be as follows (like the hiflo we are getting the flows independently tested)
hotun sf 15/22 - 16LPM
hotun hiflo sf 15/32 - 25LPM
hotun xlsf 22/32 - 35-40LPM

I am always happy to look into any problems you may be or have experienced
Its invaluable that installers give us feedback (positive or otherwise) because there are so many more ways to install the products than we can test for and if they are not working for you, it gives us invaluable experience to work out what is happening
Please DM me your phone number to have a chat
Dont want or need to hide anything but a technical discussion is better suited to a call rather than written. Ince we have had the discussion we can post back our findings on the forum so all can see/learn
Gravity hydraulic flow is not straight forward especially as volume increases many factors come into play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello everybody, Just checking out whats up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the waterboard and can't work out what's happening. For the past three months, they're saying we're using a huge quantity of water - 700 litres per day at...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m new to the forum but thought I’d sign up to try and get some help with a customers boiler. Bit of background on the boiler first. The house was renovated extensively with new bathrooms kitchen etc and the above boiler fitted 4 1/2 years ago approx, with no other work done inside or to...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in kitchen (Retrospective view of alternate option when it was found that promise of removing pipes from airing cupboard could not be fulfilled). Battery...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock