Search the forum,

Discuss Hello new to forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasmk1

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Hi new to forum but not to the job been a gas engineer for 42 years started at BRITISH GAS IN 1973 as an apprentice gas fitter, spent first 11 years on domestic then moved over to commercial and industrial. Left BG when it all changed went with employee buyout of the commercial dept (Gas force) stayed with that for 10 years and started on my own after that Gas Mk1 ltd. most of my work is south Manchester area.

Welcome to the forum. Being commercial you can keep croppie company, 4th door along on the right! lol

Welcome along Gasmk1. Don't be shy and feel free to contribute to anything you like, even the stupid stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello new to forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hello Forum. New member here, I originally joined the forum to ask for advice on a magnetic water conditioner that I was asked about by my girlfriend- who's Polish cousin's husband asked about the price of in the UK...but on introducing myself I am realising how much I may enjoy working as a...
Replies
Views
I've started a Domestic Gas Foundation Course at Clyde College. I need a mentor for the gas portfolio. I am an NVQ 2 qualified plumber, with 11 years experience predominantly in commercial and industrial settings. I have also completed some industrial gas training. I plan to complete training to...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the City College Norwich Apprenticeships Team. Due to rising Industry demand we currently have vacancies for full time posts...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a home owner, retired for many years and a glutton for forum memberships especially those of the many car brands I've owned. Formerly a British Gas Industrial Sale Engineer and later an 'elf & safety' manager for a small building company, I have a teeny bit of knowledge of domestic...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock