Discuss HELP need to up boiler pressure! in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

20221217_182029.jpg
hi thanks for coming. I really need to know if this red tap and pipe is to up the pressure on my boiler as its getting low. Ive lived in my house 3 years and never done it. Please help!

Attachments

• 20221217_182029.jpg
    20221217_182029.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 3
no its not... look for a silver flexable pipe it should have two taps on. open one the slowly open the other water will then go in . no more than 1 bar.

Reply to HELP need to up boiler pressure! in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone help me identify which tap/connection it is to top up the system as the level has dropped quite a way below the red marker for the cold...
Replies
Views
My outside tap has had really low pressure after the cold weather a few weeks ago. Its connected from under the kitchen sink, and can be isolated...
Replies
Views
P
Hi All, I have replaced my existing Shaw and Mason chrome set with the Shaw and Mason forward bowl spindles/ Handles. I have kept the same tap or...
Replies
Views
PRJSyd
P
Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Back