Search the forum,

Discuss Help Needed — Heat Pump Water Pressure Errors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Members

I need some help from you guys. I am from Cork, Ireland and we recently replaced our Oil Fired Boiler with Air Source Heat Pump but every now and then the Heat Pump stops working with the error either “water pressure too low” or water pressure too high”. We contacted the manufacturer and they told that the heat pump needs a constant 1.5 Bar pressure to work properly and it has sensors which shuts it automatically if the pressure goes below 1 bar or above 2 bar for safety reasons.

Could someone advise me if there is any automatic pressure valve / loop system available to keep the pressure at or around 1.5 Bar so we don’t have to adjust it manually every now and then. If so could you please provide some link to buy online.

I would highly appreciate your kind help in this regard.

Best Regards
Alik

Check the pressure in the heating expansion vessel if you get water out it may of failed , any filters on your system ? A few pictures may help us out here

If you've only just had it fitted get the installers back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help Needed — Heat Pump Water Pressure Errors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock