Search the forum,

Discuss Help needed on Worcester heatslave 20/25 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Worcester heatslave 20/25 and it stopped working the other night. When I switch the boiler on at the wall the blower starts to run but won't ignite I have a oil feed to the pump but no oil feed to the nossle then the blower cuts out after 20 seconds my lock out light is not on and no light on the control box. I unscrewd the solenoid of the pump and put a magnet to it and switched the boiler back on the blower started and I had oil up to the nossle so I know it is not a fuel related problem. I did some research on Google and some one on the forum had the same problem as me and it turned out to be there control box. I have since bought a new control box and fitted it but still have this problem could anyone shed any light to my issue?

You are better getting an oil service person to fix it and service it including setting combustion.
Only wasting your time and money buying parts you don’t require.
There are other electronics besides just the burner on that boiler.

Could be something quite simple but i would advise you get a oftec engineer to diagnose the fault . cheers kop

Any amount of issues. What oil pressure did you have at the pump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help needed on Worcester heatslave 20/25 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello!! I’ve got an old heatslave 20/25 running on kerosene. Came up with a lockout today. Tested everything I could. Symptoms, blower not starting. But… The burner runs and the boiler works if I bypass the “back to mainboard” loop for the blower motor live. To be specific, pin 4 pink wire from...
Replies
Views
Help Please We have a 2005 Worcester Bosch Oil Heatslave 26/32 that is fitted with the optional timer. Recently we have a problem. To get either the heating or hot water to switch on the timer has first to be set for both to be ON but this just prepares the unit as neither will switch on at...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and girls, the fan on my Heatslave 20/25 doesn't start, I've had look and cleaned fuel filters etc and everything that should be clean is clean, fan blades have been cleaned and it moves freely by hand. When I try the boiler I can only hear the ignition clicks. I'm thinking I will need...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. I have a Worcester Oil Heatlslave 20/25 that has started making a fairly loud knocking noise and the the pressure gauge flicks a little when the noise thumps. The hot water still works, I've turned off the heating for the time being. Any ideas on what the...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hi all, Thanks for reading. I just picked up a 2015 greenstar 2 heatslave 18/25 oil boiler to replace my relic from the 80's (still a greenstar bit not up to the flow requirements and it's not a condensing boiler so not efficient). Obviously a used item, it has 2 oil feeds. My current boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock