Search the forum,

Discuss Help please Alkathene 21 to copper15 mm reducer leaking hissing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope pic worked this is leaking was just wondering if they need replacing after so long leaking at top over the white insert

Any help appreciated

IMG_2480.JPG

Looks like a bodge up white part shouldn't be visible, replace whole fitting using the correct adaptor to copper pipe.

:D needs replacing also needs a copper transition sleeve/piece in the top and not a normal 20mm insert

Ok I'll go and try and get a replacement tomorrow could this get worse like blow off while I'm in bed lol I'll turn water off from outside if that's the case

Many thanks for replys

Yes it could and agree turn the water off outside

Lol must have been when house was built 11 years ago I don't no what it's meant to look like just thought it shouldn't be leaking

On the black gunked up part to says 21-15 Universal
Can't see much else down hole don't think it's 25mm copper pipe looks flexi

IMG_2478.JPG

20mm alk then you have two options either buy a reducing / conversion set (like in the second link I posted) or buy a new 20-15mm alk fitting

Short bit of 15mm from the elbow to the new / conversion and an 15mm copper olive and your golden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help please Alkathene 21 to copper15 mm reducer leaking hissing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock