1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss help plz in the Underfloor Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. drewbigun1

drewbigun1 New Member

Hi I'm just wondering if a experienced ufh fitter /designer could look at a design ive been given for some ufh plz.ive used a well known b/merchant T/P who've used J/G for design and supply.the problem is the design look dreadful. Plz help

2. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

May I draw your attention to the left and uheat a forum sponsor who are currently offering a 5% discount.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Riley

Riley Plumber GSR

And you only need to post once

4. rpm

I only see one mate, you seeing it twice?

5. rpm

Edit my double post.

6. drewbigun1

drewbigun1 New Member

Hi there thanks for that but how does that help.

7. rpm

Thought they could help you, wait a day or two and see if they respond here or contact them through their web site.

8. drewbigun1

drewbigun1 New Member

Ok cheers for that.

9. Masood

Masood Guest

What is so dreadful about the design? Why are you worried? JG have a pretty good reputation for UFH design so I can't see it being that bad...

10. Uheat – Wojtek

Uheat – Wojtek Sponsor

Hi guys,

sorry about the delay in replying.
    drewbigun1 if you would like me to have a look at the desing please email it to me and I'll have a look at it.

Thanks a lot

• Like Like x 1
  11. Uheat – Wojtek

Uheat – Wojtek Sponsor

Hi guys,

sorry about the delay in replying.
    drewbigun1 if you would like me to have a look at the desing please email it to me and I'll have a look at it.

Thanks a lot