Search the forum,

Discuss Help Required!!! Onsite Portfolio to build in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sedgy40

Hi Guys
I've recently finished my gas course, now need to build the onsite portfolio (14 jobs) which is required before I can get the ACS booked. Before gas safe registration
Bit of info about me!
Ive been a sparky for 16 yrs and have lots of heating knowledge, I have done G3 unvented and solid fuel also.
I'm in west mids and finding it slightly frustrating to get the final part completed as engineers don't want to help.
Any fitters in my kneck of the woods willing to help me out?
Walsall
Birmingham
Wolverhampton
Suttoncoldfield
Lichfield
Cannock
Tamworth

What other plumbing/heating/gas exerience have
What other plumbing/heating/gas exerience have you got?

I've done a few bathrooms start to finish and tiled through out.
Had a company that installed over 200 boilers in 1 year on eco green scheme employed direct labour and subbies.
Company was GSR
Had my electrical workforce going round wiring them up.
Have done a few new builds electrical and plumbing heating s plans with underfloor heating.

Is there any chance you can hook up with the guys who did the gas work for you before?

I am with one guy who I employed the others are not allowed to have me with them as they work for social housing as subbies.

Come on guys help sedgey out could work both ways here help out on the installs and get the wiring done must be someone up that way all the best kop.

Come on guys help sedgey out could work both ways here help out on the installs and get the wiring done must be someone up that way all the best kop.
Thanks Kop
I've emailed 20 gsr engineers and had 2 responses, not one to give up I txt 26 engineers yesterday and reply was better.
My thoughts are to spread it about not rely on a couple to help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help Required!!! Onsite Portfolio to build in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. I m Ahmed from Nottingham. I complete my gas safe course 1st part in college and now I need to complete my portfolio. College offer me to work with them but unfortunately I can't get this offer because my college is Birmingham . So I m looking any Registered Gas safe engineer in...
Replies
Views
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before I take my exams and do my ACS I need to build up a portfolio of work off premises and in real peoples homes. I need to go out with an engineer where...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need help to build my ACS Gas portfolio of evidence and I'd be over the moon to hear from gas safe engineers willing to take me on for a few days a week. I am ex British Army struggling to get back to civilian life. Should anyone near to Greater Manchester or Merseyside feel that they...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I’m currently a 24 year old level 3 NVQ plumber from the Manchester area, I am starting a gas training course next month which after/during the course I am required to find work experience where i will be supervised by a gas safe engineer. For my portfolio, i must provide a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am starting a gas training course next month ( PG1 ) which initially involves 12 full day classroom sessions ( theory and practical study ) after which i am required to find work experience where i will be supervised by a gas safe engineer. For my portfolio, i must provide a variety of 40...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock