Search the forum,

Discuss Help wiring up a Drayton digistat scr unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

w-dc97

Help!!!!!!!!!!Can anyone advise me how to wire up a Drayton SCR unit. There is a live/neutral/earth from the mains and from the boiler a red/blue/earth & a yellow!!! cable. I've no idea what goes where. Can anyone tell me what wire goes in which hole, please.

I wire then from the feed into the receiver. Live in L neutral in N and earth to earth. I then take my live neutral and earth for the boiler from the same l,n and e on the backplate. For the switch I believe it's 1 and 3 on the backplate to your 2 connections on the boiler.

oh dear. do you know what they were connected to on the previous programmer? If you don't need to look at the connections inside the boiler, which your not allowed to do unless gas safe.

if you had to make a guess how would you wire it up with those four cables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help wiring up a Drayton digistat scr unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install to radiators being fitted and therefore able to comission the system. Our plumber is now employed elsewhere and unfortunately unable to complete this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to do it myself. I have a Grant Combi 26e boiler. I'm replacing the old thermostat with a new one. Although the boiler is a combi, I think the old...
Replies
Views
Good morning all I hope you are all well? I am after a bit of advice please, I am looking to fit a Drayton LWC1 wiring centre into my boiler circuit as the wiring is incorrect, someone has linked the Neutral and HW off wires in the programmer circuit for some reason. Looking at the wiring...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6 other radiators and 2 bathroom towel radiators are just normal valve s. We live in a 4-bed, 3 storey house, as converted loft. Common problems were...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock