Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Help with broken P-shape bath screen in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. david.ruiz

david.ruiz New Member

Hi all, first post so please be gentle! I have recently moved and the new place has a broken P-shaped screen in the bath, the glass is in very good shape and it's detached from the holder in the wall that broke in one of the ends.

I'm attaching a couple of pics for the experts to check but I'd really appreciate any advices on how I could fix the screen back into the right place and who could help me to do this. The bath is a Heritage but the screen doesn't have a brand that I could find, the curve is from 75cm from the flat to 95cm in the peak of the circle.

Thanks in advance for your help,
    David IMG_9659.jpg IMG_9660.jpg IMG_9660.jpg IMG_9661.jpg

2. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Is there any markings on the screen?

3. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

I`m unclear on what has broken, is it the hinge part on the screen or the hinge on the frame or even the frame itself?

4. david.ruiz

david.ruiz New Member

My bad, the screen is not marked, the broken part is the top of the frame on the part that is attached to the wall. Hope the pics below can do a better job. 743a4b8d-a748-478b-8e19-d83c48d82c9d.jpg 4241cf5d-787c-4441-b9ab-c4bf4c68ea6e.jpg 743a4b8d-a748-478b-8e19-d83c48d82c9d.jpg

5. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

I would contact Heritage, most screens come with the P bath.