Search the forum,

Discuss Help with non existent pipe fittings!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I know nothing about plumbing I apologise for any errors. This is for connecting mains water to a caravan.

I need to link a black 28mm (pvc?) mains water pipe that cannot be pulled up or replaced into a 25mm mdpe pipe.

The 25mm connects to 15mm in the caravan, so the 25mm could potentially be changed but I can’t find any fittings for 20mm or 32mm either.

So I have searched for a 28mm - 25mm reducing tee to no luck also tried an equal tee to a straight reducer and found nothing.

I’ve rang every plumbers merchant in the county please can someone help with either the correct fitting or a working alternative.

Thank you!!

Well the black pipe you have could be Alkathine old imperial size what you need to do is cut off a small pice take it into your local plumbers merchants they should be able to sort it out for you

28mm isn’t 3/4 unless we’re talking internal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with non existent pipe fittings!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is very slightly out of shape. It leaked but I added some PFTE tape over the olive and it seems to of done the job. However… I’m tiling the wall and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an opening on the 'manifold' (I think that's what its called) on my soil pipe. It appears to be a non-standard size - about 51mm internally. I'm trying to connect a 40mm floplast solvent weld pipe, and can't find a boss adaptor that even nearly fits. I can't cut a new hole above...
Replies
Views
Good morning I installed a Harvey’s water softener recently. Have a semi detached property with 3 showers and a 2 toilets with a mega flow cylinder 25mm mains pipe work with 22mm onwards. I put the softener before the prv which was pre installed with the unvented cylinder as the rep said...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Bit of advice needed. Waste water pipe from bathroom sink came loose last night caused some water damage to ceiling below. My question is the brown pipe seems to have came loose, but seems to have just been pushed into thread above.There is nothing holding it in place, is this...
Replies
Views
hi all, i need help to fix the leak from a pipe connected to the water pump via flexi pipe and it is feed from the immersion heater. I have emptied the water tank in the loft and also closed the main stopcock. still the leak is on - hoping it will eventually stop. I have not idea how the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock