Search the forum,

Discuss Hi All. New to forum. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trev

Hi all. New to forum. I'm at a cross roads right now. I'm 34 and trying to decide whether or not to go college and do the level 2 diploma in plumbing. This part is fine but it's turning it into an nvq after that is the problem. I've read a lot of posts on here but finding an employer won't be that easy I doubt. I'd even work for free and pay my own course fees but I think it'll still be difficult. I just don't want to waste my time and not being able to get the qualification at the end. I also have an offer for uni in sept so trying to decide which route to take. Anyway hi all.

Welcome! The guys are really helpful :)

Hi trev and welcome along ,, youl find a wealth of knowledge here,,,,,

Welcome Trev , ( We are meant to be living longer ! )
I'm still waiting for that warmer weather .

Hello and welcome, you definitely are in the right forum with a huge amount of knowledge

hello and welcome

Hi Trev, that's exactly what I did, especially being female it was probably more difficult to find someone to take me on. I thrive with a challenge and it made me more determined. Go for it, I now own the company I worked for free in the beginning. You never see a good plumbing and heating engineer poor. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi All. New to forum. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock