Search the forum,

Discuss hi from S Africa in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to introduce myself from a very hot Durban S Africa.
My name is Eugene and hope to learn a few things from this forum

Hi Eugene, & Welcome, all you will learn on here is that we in the UK just spend our time complaining about the cold wet weather, How lucky are you living in S Africa.

Hi Eugene welcome along , good to have u here

Welcome Eugene , sometimes the winters are not cold enough !
(got to kill nasties in soil once in a while - with all the damp .)

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hi from S Africa in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I shouldn't tackle. Really glad I stumbled onto this forum, and hoping to learn more here from people with knowledge and experience. Thanks to the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, few years off doing the work but I like to plan. Can a soil stack be rerouting away from the house, over an extension roof? Reason to avoid internal stack from ceiling to floor. Quickest 30second sketch attached. I'd presume any horizontal would have to have the appropriate fall, new...
Replies
Views
Years ago I installed a Miral excel 1990's thermostatic mixer. It was an ugly thing compared to todays standards, but it had the advantage of the option to orientate the feed pipe upwards, downwards or backwards as the main body was screwed to the wall. Is there a modern equivalent? The reason I...
Replies
Views
HI Iam hoping someone can provide guidance on a heating problem. I have a (old) Ideal isar HE35 where there is no hot water for the 2 showers at the property, there is water flow but not warm. I can confirm there is hot water from the sink/bath (downstairs and upstairs). I noticed that the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new here, I'll just say that my name is Ann Wallace. Hoping to learn more things. It is enjoyable to take part in this.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock