Search the forum,

Discuss Hi, I was looking into getting a new van and ended up here! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coheat

Hi all, as said I was researching new vans as my old trusty Hi-Ace workhorse that I bought new 13 years ago is being put to pastures new sometime in the next year and somehow or other I stumbled across these forums and decided to sign up.
I've been self-employed for the past 14 years and worked in the gas heating industry for over 30 years, looking forward to finding my away around this site.

Welcome, glad you found us!! Of course the big question is did you pick a new van?

I havent as yet, still looking, To be fair my old trusty van is still grafting a treat but picked up quite a few advisories on its MOT. So I have a year to pick one . I'm leaning to the transit custom and weighing up contract hire or purchase nearly new......next week though I'll be looking at the Transit connect again and justifying a smaller van......but then I like the 5 seater VW's.....oh and the ......This wont be a quick decision :D

I havent as yet, still looking, To be fair my old trusty van is still grafting a treat but picked up quite a few advisories on its MOT. So I have a year to pick one . I'm leaning to the transit custom and weighing up contract hire or purchase nearly new....next week though I'll be looking at the Transit connect again and justifying a smaller van....but then I like the 5 seater VW's...oh and the ....This wont be a quick decision :D
I also liked the Vw's but don't get much for the money. Even used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi, I was looking into getting a new van and ended up here! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock