Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Paul.g
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1K

Discuss Hi I'm Paul! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul.g

Joined this forum to hopefully give and receive sound advice on any plumbing or heating issues!

Hi Paul what sort of work do you do & where are you based?

Welcome to the mad house get your post count up & come have a drink in the Plumbers Arms, I will stand you a beer although tradition is you buy all a round first. :17:

Hi Chris, currently a heating supervisor on a large social housing site in Manchester, 30+ years in plumbing and heating but live in Cheshire so can't make the pub although it sounds wonderful!

Welcome along Paul, how long you been in the game, are you gas safe registered?

Always great to welcome a new member.
Looking forward to your input and banter.

Hi, Been plumbing and heating for over thirty years mate, gas safe through the company I work for and doing my fifth A.C.S next year which may be my last��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi I'm Paul! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm not a plumber just a DIYer, I've posted my problem in the Central Heating forum. Any help will be gratefully received.
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have any immediate plumbing challenges/ queries but no doubt I'll be looking to get your expertise in future. Cheers
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be needing your help and advice sooner or later, probably sooner. This place is too good of a resource to miss out on, especially flying solo, so here I am...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇 I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help me sort them out I’m pretty good with diy so can’t see any problems doing any work myself Will be posting the problems I’m having shortly 👍
Replies
Views
Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I shouldn't tackle. Really glad I stumbled onto this forum, and hoping to learn more here from people with knowledge and experience. Thanks to the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock