Search the forum,

Discuss Hi. new to site mainly for advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

P B

Hi All, Reluctant DIYer for my own house projects here just saying hi and probably asking some simple/stupid questions soon...
Hope you are all doing well.

Hi P B, Welcome onboard. There's no such thing as a simple/stupid question when it comes to plumbing. If you don't know just ask, no matter how simple you think it may be. Lets face it if it was that simple we would be all out of work and no need for our expertise and experience. Good luck with your 'reluctant' upcoming projects.

hello and welcome

Reply to Hi. new to site mainly for advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I've just joined because I'd like to learn more about the plumbing and heating systems in my house and to hopefully get some help and advice with a problem we currently have. Thanks, Chris
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
hi all, hope you are all well, i was just about to start siliconing my shower tray (long running project) and found the exp date on the tube FEB 23. the silicone is a DOW 785 unopened. it was stored in a cool dark place. is it ok to use? thanks
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock