Search the forum,

Discuss Hive Heating system- wiring the thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
I just bought a Hive Active Heating to replace my Honeywell CM900 thermostat (R6660D) linked to myVaillant Combi boiler ecoTEC plus 937.

I would like some help re wiring my new Hive thermostat. At the moment I have a blue cable wired onto the N, red cable wired onto the first L, a black cable going from the second L to A and a yellow cable wired onto B. See picture attached.
I guess the blue cable will now go onto the N (Permanent Neutral) connection on the Hive, the red cable onto the L (Permanent Live) connection on the Hive.
Where I am confused is where to wire the black cable and the yellow cable onto my Hive. (1. Common, 2. Heating off, 3. Heating on or 4. Unused?
Would really appreciate your help
Thierry

cid:E62F24E6-5D24-4837-B39D-4FE430D07A17

Thierry

BF2DF4B0-B6C4-4E15-AEE6-8CD15BC7AC04.jpeg

On the hive back plate

L and n same as yours eg live red blue neutral

Also put the black link wire into the Live terminal

And the other end into no 1 terminal

Yellow in the terminal marked 3

All the above should be done with the power isolated

On the hive back plate

L and n same as yours eg live red blue neutral

Also put the black link wire into the Live terminal

And the other end into no 1 terminal

Yellow in the terminal marked 3

All the above should be done with the power isolated

Great, thanks for your help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hive Heating system- wiring the thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock