Search the forum,

Discuss Honneywell zone valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

erj

Gas Engineer
Is it just me but I have had 4no 22mm Honeywell zone valves pack in on me lately all under 16 months old!

They are total tat. I said it a few times on this forum that the Honeywell zone valves are badly made inside and designed to fail. When you open a broken Honeywell valve and find it has a design fault, then they all will be the same. They start slipping inside and you hear a clicking noise. Bloody things are on unvented cylinders.

Last edited:
I had one fail on me last Friday. Valve came with the unvented cylinder, worked once and then wouldnt open again. It was 6pm by now and I just wanted to get home. I could have done without fitting a new motor and repairing a brand new valve!

Yeah defs made cheaper now a days... the cogs or its teeth can wear & then it jumps & makes all sort of noises!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honneywell zone valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock