Search the forum,

Discuss Hot and Cold Taps not working in bathroom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, looking for some advice. Ill try and keep it short as possible.
Just installed new combi, replacement like for like in a huge house. The house has 2 separate boilers, one feeds 2 downstairs levels and ive changed the boiler which feeds 2 upstairs levels.
My boiler also zones for unvented cylinder and feeds one bathroom straight from boiler. Personally i would just have changed to system boiler but this is what customer wanted.
My problem is that after shutting off stopcock, 3 sets of taps now arent running, dribble at most plus one of the mixer showers arent running either. Both hot and cold on taps not working. Its all mains pressure so should rule out airlock and in the other 7 bathrooms or so everything is perfect. Im thinking blockage but surely not in both hot and cold feeding the exact 3 taps. Any ideas guys?? Thanks Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot and Cold Taps not working in bathroom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock