Search the forum,

Discuss Hot water Pipe sizing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advice please,
I am trying to work out what size holes etc are required for pipes to fit through, I am looking at having a unvented hot water cylinder fitted and just wanted to know what size pipe would be used to the hot outlets. I know I need 22mm to the cylinder but not sure what size I need from the cylinder. If you are using mixing taps does the cold supply need to come after the pressure reducing valve or can you take it from the mains and fit check valves to both pipes.

FYI you need to be G3 registered to install an unvented cylinder and commission it

22mm off the cylinder normally

Normal sized house? Use balanced feed to mixers, 22mm off cylinder and 15mm to all fixtures inc bath should be fine for small to med houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot water Pipe sizing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock