Search the forum,

Discuss Hot Water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jimmyg

Hey Guys,
My combi boiler has been slowly losing pressure for a few months. i repressurized this morning back to 1.5 using the filling loop and for some reason now all my hot water taps in the house have just stopped working. Its not that they are running cold water, they have just stopped running any water at all, not even a drip. Any suggestions as to how i could get my hot water running again?

Much obliged

James

Hey Guys,
My combi boiler has been slowly losing pressure for a few months. i repressurized this morning back to 1.5 using the filling loop and for some reason now all my hot water taps in the house have just stopped working. Its not that they are running cold water, they have just stopped running any water at all, not even a drip. Any suggestions as to how i could get my hot water running again?

Much obliged

James
Hi, on some combi's when you turn the fill
Loop on you have to open the cold valve on incoming main, when you have closed the heating side you may have not closed the cold water side as this diverts water from going into the boiler. On some Ideal logic it's like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot Water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got intermittent hot water coming the from a combi boiler to kitchen mixer tap when it hits the T junction for the upstairs bath it's hot, but on the other of the T junction to the kitchen mixer tap it's stone cold, anyone any ideas ?
Replies
Views
Hi all Hope you can help We have a Gloworm Ultracom 38CXI combi boiler. During the Summer the taps and mixer shower run hot water consistently hot for as long as need be, but now during the Winter when the radiators are on the taps and mixer shower will run hot for only a few minutes and...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally after they left I started experiencing yellow water (pale) from all my taps - hot and cold, including the toilet. This was intermittent and then...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Gas combi Boiler Mains fed in all taps and shower How do I balance the water pressure in all faucets in my flat. Every tap/water faucet is mains fed but the cold water is really strong in every tap that if I open the tap fully it flies out like a fountain but the hot water is not...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock