Search the forum,

Discuss Hotun Tundish in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjdservices

Gas Engineer
Figured I'd spread the word, I've just fitted 2 megaflos and they have approved the Hotun Tundish, if you haven't seen it it's a self sealing Tundish so you can fit it instead of the supplied Tundish and a hepvo trap. They also make one for joining the prv to condense, again approved by Worcester etc. Just have to abide by all other regs for internal discharge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hotun Tundish in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hotun submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: hotun - hotun dry trap tundish provides the perfect solution to compliantly resolve any prv discharge issues Checkout this business listing... - Please leave a review for this company if you have used them before. You can add your...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
I have just had an unvented cylinder fitted, and the T&P valve is connected as per regs via a tundish, and then into the soil stack using a copper pipe. But I've had to ask the plumber to come back, because it looks like he hasn't done anything to prevent sewer gases from coming into the...
Replies
Views
S
Worcester Danesmoor 20/25, about 18 years old. B11 burner. We came home a few days ago to find our boiler in lockout, and not wanting to restart, instead simply doing a pitiful whine. We called an engineer out yesterday who, after a quick diagnosis, worked out that the capacitor had gone. We...
Replies
Views
I already posted a question about this to the MyBuilder.com Ask a Tradesman section but I'm unable to post follow-up questions. Someone has kindly replied that the fix made to my system is dangerous and should be replaced and I'd appreciate it if someone here could validate this advice. I have...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock