Search the forum,

Discuss Hounslow tile depot trade day ********* TW3 3LL Drilling holes in tile in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

365drills

Many thanks to the traders who came to the Tile Depot Trade Day

hou1.jpg

The newest of Tile Depot Branches (just launched in early 2013) it was a great day out

hou4.jpg

PORSADRILL diamond core tile drills are up the front on counter display

hou7.jpg

And we did quite a few demos to trade installers

hou15.jpg

Tile Depot have a lot of new displays on show to customers and they make the best of the tiles
by showing them in-situ with bathroom equipment

hou6.jpg

A great new shiny showroom

hou21.jpg

Right under the FLIGHTPATH of Heathrow Airport !

Argggg any lower and those bad boys will be landing on top of us...
lol.gif

hou2.jpg

So another day at the Tile Depot Showroom trade days.

By *********

Diamond core tile drills for drilling holes into very hard porcelain tiles

Hounslow

Address:
Hounslow
209 Staines Road
Hounslow
TW3 3LL

Contact Numbers:

Tel: 0208 577 9022

[video]http://*********.com/[/video]

Normal Store Opening Hours:
Mon-Fri 8:00 to 18:00
Sat 9:00 to 17:30
Sun 10:00 to 16:00

http://*********.com/jpgs/kit2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hounslow tile depot trade day ********* TW3 3LL Drilling holes in tile in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock