Search the forum,

Discuss How do I realease pressure from combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I over pressureisd my boiler after fitting new radiator. It’s now just ove 2bar when working how do I release some pressure from the system? Thanks.

Morning. We do not judge the level of pressure in the system when hot. If it is Between 1 and 1.5 bar when cold, this is fine. If not get a jug, vent a radiator and catch the water inside the jug until the pressure is at the correct level.

If it's fully hot and doesn't go over 2-2.5 bar your fine

If it goes higher just get a container and bleed a rad

If it's fully hot and doesn't go over 2-2.5 bar your fine

If it goes higher just get a container and bleed a rad
Good advice here about the high pressure. But I would not recommend bleeding rads when they are hot. To easy to scold yourself. But that's just my opinion.

Good advice here about the high pressure. But I would not recommend bleeding rads when they are hot. To easy to scold yourself. But that's just my opinion.

Depends how careful you are :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How do I realease pressure from combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock