Search the forum,
  • Thread starter julesverne
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 3K

Discuss how do you view who thanked you in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

is there a way in your profile to view who thanked you. i can who liked what i post but not thanked

Never been thanked, so I wouldn't know

no, the 0 zero shown is how many times you have thanked others,
or not in your case.......lol.

Im always on my iPhone. Never get the chance to use the laptop as she is always on snakebook. I have liked a few when I have been on the laptop

I can report you. Will that be a good substitute for a thank?

I am tagging this question on here as its on a similar theme,
plus this is a good question that never got answered.

Would it be possible to see a list of the posts with the most thanks,
as these will be interesting, good posts to quickly access.
what prompted this question was seeing a post from PLUMB-KING with about 15 thanks, are there others like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how do you view who thanked you in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
Hello people. :p How's that? - The ads should be gone for you now? Please post and let me know who is seeing what please. :)
Replies
Views
I need to change the washer on the dripping hot tap in the photo, does anybody know how to remove the dome tap handle, there's no fixings or grub screw anywhere, thanks
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when the Gledhill controls for the “hot water” and “central heading” are turned on the Ideal boiler makes a constant “clicking” noise and tries to start...
Replies
Views
Hi all, a recent CCTV survey has shown 5-6 areas of large joint displacement along an area of drain 5 meters in length. One company has said to do individual patch repairs. The other has said to reline that whole section. The 5 meter area also includes a 90 degrees bend around a corner of the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock