Search the forum,

Discuss How many is too many :D in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
stripping the van out ready for a new one and just started stacking them :D

IMG_3087.JPG

Very organised and professional looking Shaun.
Then we move over to the washing up bowl and we are over come with disappointment!

Haven't sorted them out yet (valves and comp fittings)

How you been mate haven't seen you around

Haven't sorted them out yet (valves and comp fittings)

How you been mate haven't seen you around

I've been busy. Not been on this site much recently.
How's things? apart from the washing up bowls?
Are those stanley boxes Shaun?

I've been busy. Not been on this site much recently.
How's things? apart from the washing up bowls?
Are those stanley boxes Shaun?

Yes mate most of them are the deep ones got a few thin and a couple halfs

And good myself keeping busy slowly just picked another bathroom up so there's me until December

Yes mate most of them are the deep ones got a few thin and a couple halfs

And good myself keeping busy slowly just picked another bathroom up so there's me until December

Glad you're ok.
Big Bathroom then or do you mean along with the other work ?

Is that top one for pipe clips? Jesus man have you never heard of plastic bags shoved somewhere inaccessible?

Is that top one for pipe clips? Jesus man have you never heard of plastic bags shoved somewhere inaccessible?

Yea but fed up of clips every where when the bag rips/ catches in the van :D

Can't believe how much floor space is visible?

Must have cleaned up for the photo.

Can't believe how much floor space is visible?

Must have cleaned up for the photo.

:D will take a pic later now there's a mess and a half lol

On the side so you can slide them in and out easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How many is too many :D in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock