Search the forum,

Discuss How much...!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good that they got caught but their damage is so difficult for us honest ones to put right! Peoples conception of tradesmen is already negatively squewed without idiots like these. Problem is, to the media there is no story in an honest day's work so they are quite happy to bash the Cowboys and rightly so but when I do a job for a little old lady who doesn't have much and do it for the price of parts and a cup of tea then no one ever knows about that. Not saying that id want a good deed broadcast but they are so quick to tarn us all with the same brush when someone is ripped off

I'm not sayings its right but surely these customers enquired about the price before having them do the work

I think the implication is that these customers were tricked or intimidated into it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How much...!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

[url=https://www.plumbersforums.net/plumbing-news/welcome-to-plumbing-forum/]Continue reading...
Replies
Views
Can anyone give any advice on pricing jobs especially when only starting out. I find it really hard don't want to rip the customer off but neither myself. Thanks
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock