Search the forum,

Discuss How to Gas Rate Smart Meters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daredan87

hi all. Hopefully someone can help I did see something in gas installers mag last year and lost it. How do I gas rate smart meters. Specifically the 'Secure' ones used by 'OVO'.
TIA

pressing 9 once or twice I think

The Gassafe register magazine a few months ago did an article on a lot of these smart meters, was quite good. Go back and you should find the article

I think my partner has thrown them away if anyone is feeling generous uploading the article would be fantastic and I'm sure appreciated by many.

I will be honest I cut the article out and saved it , christ knows where lol

• Funny
Reactions: Dan
Theres a whole TB on smart meter reading , its TB112,
Log onto gassafes website and download a copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to Gas Rate Smart Meters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi guys, any meter installers about? im looking to complete a course to get CCN1 qualified and met1 qualified so I can look at becoming a smart meter installer. once qualified all employers seem to want 6 -12 months experience as a meter fitter. How do you guys gain the first years...
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good thing as my mother in law pours tonnes of water on the garden in summer, mostly watering weeds as she can't tell the difference from grass. But the...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having an on-going battle with my energy supplier trying to get a smart gas meter. I have a Landis &gyr installed which was a replacement for a faulty meter about 3 years ago. The installer at the time told me it was not a Smart meter. The energy company is insisting its a SMETS1 -...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock