Search the forum,

Discuss Howdy from newbie land! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newbie diy bathroom renovator lol.
Wrestling with Chinese made freestanding taps with weird flexible pipe extensions. 12mm female one end and 22mm female the other end and the whole house is 15 mm John guest speed fit!!!!!!!!!!

Bigpeekay

hello and welcome

they sound like m12 mono block flexi

Reply to Howdy from newbie land! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I am so glad I found this forum whilst looking for advice on the net. I am not a plumber as such but I do know a thing or two about DIY. Our house is a 1937 built detached which had a central heating system installed in probably around the early 80's, originally oil boiler system. But...
Replies
Views
U
Hi, I'm looking for some advice as I'm worried my builder / plumber are going to leave me with inadequate plumbing / hot water at the end of a building job. Bear with me as I'm not sure exactly what info to provide so hopefully what I've said below will make sense. I'm having an extension...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
J
i would like to give as much info as i can so please bear with me about 3 years ago i took out a radiator from the bathroom so that the other half could have a corner bath i live in a bungalow - the radiator was fed from a pipe from the ceiling(15mm) i got a freeze kit cut the pipe and fitted an...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
P
French Plumbing Sorry that this is over 4 postings, it was too much for one posting, so please bear with me There is not much difference between French and English plumbing at first glance, but when you have a closer look, its has different as chalk is to cheese For a start not many...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock