Search the forum,

Discuss I am just about back down on planet earth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I don't normally bang on about football to you guys , but after a very special day at Wembley on Monday , I am still shouting it from the rooftops .....

We are premier league , we are premier league , we are premier league , we are premier league

I don't normally bang on about football to you guys , but after a very special day at Wembley on Monday , I am still shouting it from the rooftops ...

We are premier league , we are premier league , we are premier league , we are premier league
Go on admit it, bet you were bricking it during the penalty shoot outs! :D

I was worse at the start mate , atmosphere was bloody incredible , heart rate was up , goose lumps all over, shaking . Jeezz it was only a game of football lol .

Theres only one team in Yorkshire , one team in Yorkshire , theres only one team in Yorkshire .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I am just about back down on planet earth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom, initially thought it was the toilet, but after smelling the bath tub plug hole it appears to be coming from here. I removed the P trap and very little...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, first post here. While I prefer copper-and-solder, I've used compression fittings successfully in the past, and I opted for compression throughout the present job because I'm tight for space. I got most of the fittings from the local Toolstation. They're standard 15mm equal tees...
Replies
Views
Hey there I'm looking for some advice on a potential issue I'm having with an old back boiler. So just moved into my parents' old house with my partner, it's a terrace with back to back chimneys in the kitchen and the sitting room. The fireplace in the kitchen is the old back boiler that hasn't...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock