Search the forum,

Discuss I think we need a" Dislike" button in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

As the title says.....or do you think it will be abused?

I think it would get abused and cause more arguments on the open forums. Some times I'd like a "jog on" button but that seems unlikely too!

'dislike', 'jog on', 'you're having a laugh', 'foxtrot oscar' erc etc etc. If we had all the buttons we need we'd never get anything posted.

Your avin a giraffe

Negativity often only creates conflict .

So best Button it , or not !

( Arguments are often used as a distraction tactic )

We have some negative emotes - Maybe suggest a combination ? :90:

Yes just use a emoticon, but remember this is a friendly forum and not to cause offence.

SO BOG OFF.:rockon2:

It would definitely get abused

Last edited by a moderator:
As the title says.....or do you think it will be abused?
It would get abused. People would find it hilarious to see how fast they could get someone down to -1,000 and give the impression to those not in on the joke that said victim was an idiot - even if that person happened to be the most helpful when it came to giving advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I think we need a" Dislike" button in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve lifts lightly and closes giving a very short weak flush. You can manually lift the flush valve in the cistern and it moves freely, flushes fine and...
Replies
Views
I need to adjust the large flush button because water continues to run after the cistern has filled up and the button does not return to its proper position, it stays depressed. The small flush button is working OK. In which direction does the dual flush operating plate need to slide/be moved?
Replies
Views
B
Hi everyone, I have a Santon Premier Plus PP120E (unvented direct immersion heater) fitted with two thermostats, which provides hot water to taps and shower. The central heating runs from a separate system. On the PP120E: Bottom thermostat is set it to 4 out of 5 (approx. 60C), and connected...
Replies
Views
Bridog
B
Hi, my Geberit duel push button has stopped flushing the toilet. When either button is pressed a small amount of water is released but not enough to flush the toilet. I have removed the plate holding the unit and pulled the 2 plastic tubes away. By blowing into the tubes the system flushes so I...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to change a lever flush handle for a push button one using same cistern? If so any pitfalls I should look out for. Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock