Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal isar HE30 boiler leaking from the diverter valve manifold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anthony

Hi all
i have the above boiler thats now in its 14th year of service .Now i know these things dont have a good reputation but i have to say this one has been relatively trouble free till now .Only last week i noticed a steady drip and after a little exploration i worked out its coming from the diverter manifold so what i want to know is could i fix this myself .Forgot to say the boiler is working as it should its just leaking [occasional drip ]and i have to top it up every couple of days.I have done some plumbing over the years [bathrooms new kitchens ect]
cheers Anthony

You have to be gas safe registered to work on that, as it is a gas appliance.
You need to contact a gas safe registered Engineer.
If you go onto the Gas Safe website, it will point you in the direction of Engineers in your area.
Hope this helps.

same as the last plumber said you have to be a gsr even to take the casing off the boiler it can be potentially dangerous get a gsr engineer to sort it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal isar HE30 boiler leaking from the diverter valve manifold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock