Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Logic+ 30 Combi Fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, the boiler this morning wouldn't fire up so went to check it and was the pressure was 0, so topped it up normally to about 1.5 which has worked before, but it is still giving the fault:

1) top pressure up to 1.0, 2) bleed radiators, 3) call installers

I've had a local plumber out who tried to reset it and get it to fire, but didn't have any joy - he thinks maybe it could be a sensor not recognising the pressure is high enough? Called Ideal who's soonest response time was Friday, so hoping someone could point me in the right direction to get it fixed sooner

Thanks

Have you tried turning the power off and leaving it 5 mins then back on ?

try topping the pressure upto 1.5 bar

Try resetting again but just go to reset and back , don't hold it over for long

Thanks, topped it up and its about 1.7 now, and did another reset but it still sits on the fault - it sounds like it's trying to fire up and the fan goes

Gas safe engy needed or idea sorry to say

Heating and hot water not working?
Have you got gas at another appliance?

The Ignition units can play up on these a good warranty on the Logic + so should be a free fix providing the servicing is up to date. Cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Logic+ 30 Combi Fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock